Do you wish you felt more excited and alive, conscious of what you want and living to make it happen?
You are not alone.
The well accepted model for human behavior called Spiral Dynamics acknowledges that human nature is not fixed: humans are able, when forced by circumstances, to adapt to their environment by constructing new, more complex, conceptual models of the world that allow them to handle the new problems. Each new model includes and transcends all previous models.
It’s a spiral evolution of consciousness and behavior.
We are entering a new time of exciting possibility.
We are entering a proactive cycle the likes of which the world has never seen. We are no longer victims of our environment, requiring the force of a bad situation to move to a higher level. We can make the conscious choice and move ourselves. We can move into this next level in love, rather than being pushed into it by fear.
The level of deep openness and appreciation, sharing and connecting with who and what we love.
I have immersed myself in exploring the process of human change all my life, and this is what I know, based on my own personal experience working with hundreds of people:
• Over the course of the past several decades, we have been taking the shame out of investigating our inner world. We are more and more willing to investigate our own deep patterns.
• Our unconscious patterns are what create our choices and actions in the world.
• Unconscious patterns based on fear create behaviors that replicate fear, which leads to short term thinking, excessive control, conflict and devastation.
• The technology and practices now available for changing unconscious patterns are highly advanced and extremely effective.
• It is critical for ourselves, our loved ones and this beautiful planet that we use these technologies to change our own deep patters of behavior.
• The more we choose to use these practices to adopt loving patterns at the unconscious level, the more positive and powerful our effect on the world will be.
How OK can you let yourself be?
Up until this point, we have held a dualistic model of the world where in order to change, we had to make what was true before wrong.
The conscious choice to move to a more loving way of being, treating ourselves, each other and the earth with love and respect, actually requires the release of that right/wrong duality.
You don’t have to make where you are wrong in order to move to the next level.
In fact, the next level will not be reached until you let go of that judgment, especially self-judgment. Judgment is like cement that holds your patterns in place.
This is why is is so important to come from self-acceptance and love.
The shift is happening. From my perspective in this conscious change community, it is clear that we have already passed a tipping point of the number of people who need to do this, in order to effect the shift.
My work is to support this shift, guiding people into this place of deep self-acceptance and appreciation, doing the work at the unconscious level that releases their attachment to the old cultural story of “not ever quite good enough,” so they connect with the truth of who they really are – beautiful, powerful beings here to connect, love and dance the dance of life.
To learn how to work with your unconscious mind to make the changes you really want in your life, download my free e-book, up and to the right.