Six Steps to Peaceful Power
How to be
So clear about who you are,
So clear about why you do what you do, and
So clear about what really matters to you
that you naturally create the life you love.
A New Digital Download program from
Unconscious Mind Repatterning Expert Scout Wilkins
Do you feel indecisive and scattered, unable to make clear choices?
Do you lose your cool when things get tense, and say things you regret later?
Do you take things personally that really aren't intended that way, and get all spun out?
What could be true instead?
For centuries, we’ve been operating in a world that has celebrated conscious willpower. It’s a very masculine model – battle, overcome, push through.
It’s clear to me that what is needed now is peaceful power. A more feminine model of power that comes from knowing yourself throughly, and loving yourself unconditionally.
At your very core, you have a deep wisdom. Your core values.
Between you and your true core wisdom, there are layers of beliefs and decisions that aren't even yours. Layers of other people's fears and doubts which you accepted a long time ago.
It is time to go down under those layers, deep enough to truly understand what matters to YOU, so your core wisdom becomes your guide.
There is no greater power.
Think about the people you know, who ARE peacefully powerful.
What sets them apart?
They KNOW themselves, and they act inaccordance with what is important to them.
They dare greatly. You can too.
Know your VALUES, know yourself.
- Your values are behind ALL your inspirations and frustrations.
- They dictate whether you are motivated to do something or to NOT do something.
- Conflicting values will keep you feeling stuck, rejected, and frustrated.
- Your values dictate your level of self-esteem
- Values chaos will cause you to have yo-yo diets and dysfunctional relationships.
- Your values are the basis of your beliefs, which create your decisions, emotions, expectations, and actions – and results
Simply put, when you clear up your values, you create clear results. And you feel great doing it.
People bat the word values around all the time. As if we automatically know what our values are and how they work in our lives.
Can you name your core values, and how they function in your life? Are you living in alignment with your deepest values?
Here's how you can tell.
When you are comfortably aligned with your values:
- You feel confident and relaxed.
- You are able to make decisions easily, and you have that sense of peaceful power.
- You know who you are, and you allow yourself to shine in the world in a more amazing way each day.
- You speak up and offer your opinions with ease and grace.
- You have lots of creative energy, and laugh easily, and don’t take things nearly so seriously.
- Life becomes fun and you reclaim your joy.
Do you know someone whom you would describe as being “comfortable in their own skin?” You are looking at an aligned person.
When you are not clear and aligned with your values, it is a very different picture.
- You feel scattered, confused and frustrated.
- You feel overwhelmed and angry, because you are unable to set and hold clear boundaries.
- You feel unfulfilled and question the purpose of your life.
- It can be a visceral experience: some people describe actually feeling a hole in their body.
It is not a pretty picture. And it doesn’t have to be that way.
I developed the 6 Steps to Peaceful Power Process to fill that gap.
I use this exact process with my one-on-one clients. I’ve seen so many people make tremendous, spontaneous shifts through this process I knew I had to find a way to get it into the hands of far more people.
Here are the 6 Steps I guide you through to create ALIGNMENT:
Illuminating your Values
Prioritizing your Values
Understanding your Values
Unpacking Your Values Motivation
Clarifying Value Conflicts
Excavating your Unconscious Commitments
The powerboost in this program is that it goes deeper than your conscious values, to find and clear up the UNCONSCIOUS values that are the real drivers in your life.
Many values explorations go to the first level, of illuminating your conscious values. The ones you willingly and proudly claim.
The values that are wrecking havoc in your life are the unconcsious ones that you would NOT claim…in fact, you probably argue against them.
I don't value Poverty! You might say. Why would I value poverty? Asked with curiosity rather than judgment, that sort of question will lead you to understand yourself, and the motivations that are creating your results, at a very deep level.
I use this exact piece with my one-on-one clients as an important shift in creating amazing insight and clarity for peaceful power. I’ve seen so many people make tremendous, spontaneous shifts through that I knew I had to find a way to get it into the hands of far more people.
The 6 Steps to Peaceful Power Digital Download includes:
• Your personal Peaceful Power PDF Workbook with over 30 pages of interactive exercises.
• Your Peaceful Power Audio where I guide you in a fun and playful way to uncover the unconscious values that affect your life.
• A safe place to return to so you can check in on how your values may change in the years to come – this is a digital download you own and so reuse as needed.
• This program has powerful, lasting benefits as you will see in some of the stories below!
The best part?
You can move through it at YOUR own pace, and make it work exactly and specifically for you.
It is AMAZING to get to know yourself at this level.
I am guessing in your life you have bounced between overwhelm and peace, between confusion and clarity, seemingly almost at random. What makes one day crazy and another peaceful? This internal alignment.
Here is one happy client's experience:
Kindness – isn’t it self evident, why that’s important? I had so much trouble putting it into words, but it was so useful to do so. As I answered your other questions, I had this incredible epiphany: Kindness is so very important to me…. but lo and behold, I'm often not kind to myself.
Wow. I listed plenty of areas where I am living in accordance to kindness, but then realized what is out of accordance is kindness to me. This was huge. And revealing. And relieving. And wondrous. I went for a walk, instead of finishing everything. I told a friend. I reflected. I was kinder to myself.
In the next couple of days, I had some hard things happen. I was kinder to myself, did not beat myself up for things I normally would have. I am feeling a lot more peace, and taking better care of myself. And I am especially aware of kindness.
- Amy, Corvallis, Montana
Listen, we’ve have all had those sleepless nights where countless fears are keeping us awake:
• I totally screwed up that decision. Why can't I just get it right for once…
• Why did I say I would take on that project? I'm totally overwhelmed….
• I think my kids are on the wrong path and I don't know what to do…
• When am I going to tell them what I really think….
• Why do I keep planning to start writing but then let other things get in the way…
It’s time to stop telling yourself that “there’s something missing." Find it and bring it out.
I want to help you gain peace and learn that you’ve been ready all along. It’s time to get your gift out into this world and be open to have all your true desires fulfilled.
Here’s what I know about life.
There is a moment when you decide to stop tolerating. To stop settling for anything less than as good as it can be.
I’ve heard people speak of it as the moment when they realize that the cavalry is not going to come. It’s up to me. I own my own life. What am I going to do with it?
Is this that moment for you?
• Start attracting the perfect clients to your business.
• Get your book written and published.
• Start speaking, or singing in public.
• Feel purposeful and relaxed. Expect good things, and notice them showing up.
• Finish up that list of things you need to do, instead of it piling up day after day.
• Experience new levels of deep, loving open communication with your spouse or partner.
• Sleep peacefully at night, and wake up refreshed and energized.
• Forgive yourself for screwing up and move on.
Choose lasting clarity, and create it deliberately.
You can take home the 6 Steps to Peaceful Power Digital Download right here, right now
Do you want to make it even easier?
For a limilted time
Happiness Guarantee: I fully trust this process will make a huge difference in your life, and I want it to do so. If you are not delighted with the insights you gain, and the new clarity in your life from doing this process, contact me and I will refund your money.