Do you want to live a happy, healthy, meaningful life doing what you love and making a difference in the world?
Do you want thriving, beautiful, healthy relationships?
Do you want your children to be happy, healthy, and well adjusted, living their own lives of meaning?
Did you used to envision these things clearly and now you just can’t see them anymore?
Does it seem like they’re out of reach, or just a Pollyanna dream that could never come true?
Please know that you are not alone. There are far more people than you might realize, who look competent and successful, but are living lives of quiet desperation and frustration.
I’d like you to know that I am able to speak about this because it was my story, too.
Most of my early life I felt powerful, adventurous, and on top of the world. This continued into adulthood, when I built multiple successful businesses, had two healthy children, a strong marriage and was part of a vibrant community, living a life where I knew I mattered.
And somehow, little by little, my connection to myself was lost along the way.
This is not a loser-becomes-a-winner story, and I doubt that yours is, either. Our stories are more complex and more real than that. They're more like “Where in the heck did the real me go?” stories, with lots of twists and turns to the plot.
By the time I turned 50, I had come to a place where I didn’t even know myself. I wanted more out of life but I felt disconnected, frustrated and was bouncing from project to project, trying to find my passion again.
One day I woke up and had hit bottom. In that moment, I knew, to the core of my being that nothing mattered more than finding myself and figuring out what I really wanted to do – the work that would really light me up and fill my heart. I made a bold statement to myself and to the Universe:
I will settle for NOTHING LESS than a fully engaged life, feeling passionately alive and doing work I love.
That day was 8 years ago. I hit the road and spent three years “wandering in the wilderness” metaphorically speaking, until I walked into the training that changed my life. Call it magic, call it synchronicity, call it what you will: that day was another day my life turned a big corner.
I was introduced to what I needed for myself: I needed to release the cultural conditioning I did not even know I was carrying.
Along with it I was introduced to what has become my work in the world. Work which I am utterly passionate about and fascinated by. Helping other people understand what’s going on, to release their own conditioning.
I signed up on the spot for the year-long training that was being offered. After that, having released a lot of my own conditioning I went on to build this thriving business and, even more important to me personally, a deeply engaged life of curiosity and wonder.
Here are the most important things I have learned about cultural conditioning:
- The cultural conditioning you are carrying is not your fault. It’s the natural product of being born into a human body in a human community.
- This conditioning is operating at the unconscious level where you don’t even know it’s there.
- Although it’s not your fault that you picked it up, you are the one carrying it now, and you are the one who has to release it, if you want to be free of it.
- There are ways to release it that are far easier, quicker and more permanent than you probably think. Under the right circumstances, you can release conditioning in the blink of an eye.
This is the key idea that changes everything:
What you believe matters.
What you want matters.
How you feel matters.
And the best thing you can do for yourself and everyone you love is to live that as your truth.
If you’re not totally happy with your life, doing what matters to you, feeling fulfilled, satisfied and connected…
If you don’t think you have the freedom to do what you want or be who you are because of expectations of others or the responsibilities you have…
If you think self-sacrifice is a service to others…
…chances are you are holding yourself back, and have been all your life, because of cultural conditioning that you were not even aware of taking on.
Unconscious conditioning that says:
You DON’T matter
Conditioning that tells you:
- How you should think
- What you should do
- Who you should be
- How you should act
If these things are going on in your life:
- If you are afraid you are going to end up looking back with regret, wishing you had made different choices with your life
- If you wish you were able to make different choices right now, but feel like you can’t
- If you are worried about passing on old family patterns to your children
- If you’re afraid of wasting your life, not having the courage to speak up or stand up and do the one thing that really matters to you
- If you’re afraid you’ll never even be able to figure out your purpose or your passion
- If you’re not able to be authentic in your relationships
- If you have a pattern of holding back in your most intimate relationships for fear of losing yourself
- If you keep getting into disastrous relationships with the wrong people
Then you are experiencing the effect of unconscious cultural conditioning.
This conditioning can be released effectively, rapidly and permanently.
Releasing this unconscious cultural conditioning is the purpose of everything I offer:
- To start with, check out my free e-book "Just Who Is In Charge Here Anyway?" To receive this, enter your e-mail at the top of this page. Also, here's a popular video tip. I invite you to pass these on with abandon. Help spread the word to anyone you care about who wants more out of their life. Simply forward them this URL.
- When you are ready to make serious changes in your life, I offer a self-paced immersion program, Risk, Leap, Dream, Dare, which will provide you with a quantum leap into shedding your own unconscious conditioning.
- I offer workshops, retreats and group programs.
- I work individually with people who are determined to operate at their highest possible level. I do this with people around the world, on the phone, via Skype, and in-person in the powerful natural beauty of Zion National Park.
I am so glad to have you here.
My vision is of a world filled with self-actualized people who love themselves, love each other, and love the earth, and act accordingly.
Thank you for being curious, open and determined to step into more possibility for yourself, for those you love, and for the world.
Unconscious Mind Repatterning Specialist
Dream Weaver Results Technologies
610 North First, Suite 5, PMB 197 Hamilton, Montana 59480
When you have 30 minutes to learn more, please listen in on this interview with Lehua Kauhane of PhoenixZen.com.
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009